.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/25/2003

NEW BED’S 4 THE KIDS!

Courtesy of Fuck Head and his first child support payment (which happened to be 9 days late) I bought the kids brand spankin’ new oak bunk beds. They’ve had the same cheap ass hand-me-down metal framed bunk beds for the past 3 + years and it’s time they had a decent piece of furniture. I didn’t have enough money to get them new mattresses, so I’ll use part of the next child support installment for that.

Fuck Head stopped by my work and Bobbie (the lady who works in the front office with me) said, “Oh was that Fuck Head?” and I said “Yup finally he paid me some money”. Then she started to run out and said “Oh, I wanna see what he looks like now, I haven’t seen him in so long”. I responded, “He looks like shit”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home