.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/19/2003

Peanut Butter Cup Addiction

Dear Reese’s,

I was just wondering if maybe you know of a meeting I could go to so I can stop eating your Peanut Butter Cups. I’m sure there are more people like me who would rather eat the Peanut Butter Cups than say, a nutritious meal. For example: Yesterday, I was planning on having a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch but realized I didn’t have any crackers. And since I just bought the new Blink 182 CD, a trip to the store for crackers and so I can listen to my new CD, was a great excuse to get out of the office during my lunch hour. So I go into the store and found my crackers. Then I thought I would like to walk around and see what other “goodies” the store had to offer me. Well, I made the mistake of walking down the candy isle and staring at me was a 10 pack of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. So I grabbed them thinking I would only eat one or 2 for dessert. Well the truth is, I ended up eating 5! Now this morning, I’ve already had 2 and I can just imagine that I’ll end up eating the rest after lunch, until they are all gone. Yes I know I should have more self control, but when I bite into the chocolate and the yummy peanut butter, it’s like eating potato chips, you can’t eat just one or two! I mean who does that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home