.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

12/17/2003

NEW KITTEN AND A NEW BABY, IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

We’ve had Charlie for about a week now and he’s finally starting to come out of his shell. He’s very skittish and all he wants to do is either be held or hide. That is, until last night. Just like a newborn baby, he woke me up because he was hungry. How did I know he was hungry? Well, Jerry and I sleep in the buff, and I woke up to a kitty trying to nurse on me. That wasn’t going to fly, plus I felt kind of violated since he’s not a human and I didn’t give birth to him. So I got my ass out of bed at 3 am and into the cold to feed him. He scarfed down his food, and then I took him to the cat box to do his business, since I didn’t want to wake up to the smell of shit or piss on our bed later.

Charlie definitely felt better after having a full tummy and also because he just relieved himself, so he decided that it was play time. Between Charlie wanting to play and Jerry coming down sick with a temperature last night, (I hope it’s not the flu) I didn’t get much sleep last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home