.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

1/15/2004

HOW COULD ONE PERSON GET SO LUCKY?

For as long as I've known FUCK HEAD, he has NEVER had a drivers license due to all the DUI's he's accumulated since the age of 18. 5 total. In April of 2000, he got 2 DUI's that month! He has NEVER taken care of any of them, nor has he EVER paid any of the fines, gone to Booze School (DUI School), which is required for anyone who get's a DUI. And with 3 on his record (2 were over 7 years ago and after getting the last 2 there was one prior) that should be jail time. And I'm not talkin' house arrest.

I've been waiting for the day that FUCK HEAD gets pulled over. He doesn't have a drivers license. He doesn't have car insurance. I'm not even sure if his car is registered in his name.

Today FUCK HEAD got pulled over. The day I've been waiting for. Well, almost. I figured that they would see that he's not handing them a Driver's License but an ID card. I thought they would run his record and find that he has warrants, a suspended drivers license, and no car insurance. Turns out that the IDIOT must not of done his job and let him go with only a mere Not Wearing A Seatbelt ticket!

I'm stunned! Absolutely stunned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home