.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

1/22/2004

IN OTHER NEWS...

Today is my Third Anniversary here at work. I have been at this job longer than anyother job I've ever had in my life. Not that I haven't looked for another job. Well, not real actively, but I'm happy here, I'm comfortable and I know if I stick it out for another year, I could take a test to get my CMD (Certified Marketing Director) license.

I am totally obsessed with American Idol. I absolutely LOVE the bad singing and how people actually totally and completely believe that they have what it takes to be the next American Idol. It amazes me. I'm not a very good singer. I love the Karaoke Bars and I love singing. I can actually sing a few songs pretty well and get applause. But I certainly would NOT try out for American Idol. Not in a hundred million years. Get a clue people! But thanks for the great entertaiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home