.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

1/28/2004

WELCOMING CHANGE

I won’t be blogging or doing much on the Internet, for that matter, for the next week or so. Tomorrow the new company that has taken over the mall I work for, will be here giving us a load of paperwork to fill out. I’ll also get to find out about the new company and the benefits (which I hope are better than the benefits I currently have). I am so looking forward to working for a different company. I’m hoping there will be opportunities for advancement, since they are based out of Southern California. I am also hoping to learn more about my industry and actually have some work to do.

I’ve found out a few things that will be changing that I am excited about is that they don’t contract out their Customer Service. Usually their marketing department is in charge of hiring and firing their Customer Service people. Which means that I’ll be mostly in charge of it. I’ll have subordinates! I’ll enjoy hiring, but I’ll enjoy firing even more! Just kidding. But I know that I will have a huge say in what goes on and get some management skills in the process.

Needless to say, a change in my job is much needed and completely welcomed. Right now I can only speculate what is going to happen. So if you don’t hear from me for a while, just know that Friday night, I’ll be partying for my best friends Birthday, Saturday, we have another birthday party to go to for Jerry’s nephew, and I know we have more things planned but I just can’t think of them at the moment. So have a great rest of the week, and an even better weekend! Caio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home