.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/10/2004

I'm sure I've lost my audience by now, since I've basically abandoned my blog. I just didn't feel like writing anymore. PLUS, I have so much work now, my head is spinning. Also, the new company tracks our cookies and GOD forbid someone from my company finds my blog!

Actually what made me come back is I got an email saying that somebody linked to my site! As I saw the message header, I was like "OH YAH, I have a BLOG"!

So this is what I've been up to:

V-Day weekend was so much fun! We had a great time in Glamis and I got to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Stacy and her hubby Derick live close to Jerry and I and we're going out Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it.

Jerry and I have been looking for a house with property or just some land to throw a mobile home on. We thought we found 10 acres for $200K but, the seller backed out. We were pretty disapointed.

In other news, my friend Rosa had her house warming party last Saturday. We had a blast. I was the Karaoke Queen! Other people called me the Karaoke Hog. I think the more I drank, the more I sang. I'd like to publicly apologize for damaging your ears, if you happened to be at that party.

Well, that's my update! Hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for still reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home