.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/07/2004

UPDATE ON FUCKHEAD

Unfortunately, there isn't anything to update you all on, because we still haven't heard from him. It's actually really sad. The kids have stopped asking for him. My daugher went to a slumber party last saturday and cried about it to her friends, but that's the last time the kids have been upset that he's not even calling.

For some reason, I felt compelled to respond to Mark who left a really nasty comment on my last post. Here's my response to him:

Hi Mark,

I'm the writer of the blog "TMI About April" and I just wanted to respond to your comment. I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this, but for some reason I felt compelled to respond.

First of all, you don't even know me, and try to tell a 10 year old that see's her dad drinking every night that it's no big deal. She understands A LOT more than you think. I don't bash my ex husband in front of her. And if she SEE'S whats going on, and starts asking questions, it's my job to explain things to her as best as I can, without trying to make her dad look like the ass that he is. She knows something is going on when her dad hasn't called her in 3 weeks.

Secondly, I didn't drive him to drink. He was an alchoholic BEFORE I met him. Only I was too young to realize it until we were married. I strongly believe that the reason why he's doing drugs and drinking everynight NOW is because he lost the best thing that ever happened to him and he knows it!

Anyways, you don't know me, I don't know you, but I know that I'm a pretty cool person and a good mom. I may not always do the right things or make the best choices in life, but hell, I'm human!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home