.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/04/2004

I’m an Entrepreneur!

Well, kind of. This is my theory: thousands of people have made a business out of selling on eBay, so why can’t I? I’m Internet savvy and I work in the mall and know where to get the most fabulous deals. So I figured, why not make a small business out of it?

And that’s exactly what I’m trying to do. The thing is, it takes money to make money. And I’m kind of short in the fundage area. So I’m starting out very small. I have about 20 items currently in my eBay store. Some of the items came right from my closet. In fact, that’s where I came up with the name to my store:

Out of April’s Closet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home