.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/27/2004

Chickenshit!

Chickenshit is my new name for the boy I posted previously about. And if you're not up to speed about the boy, then you need to scroll down and catch up!

I get this IM from today that basically said he got scared thinking that I wanted a relationship and that it was checked shit of him to treat me that way, because I deserve better than that. But he didn't know how to bring it up.

I responded with: Obviously you don't know me very well. The LAST thing I need to do right now is to jump into another relationship. I thought u were a cool guy. And I enjoyed your company. Yes it was VERY chicken shit of you to do that to me. If you would of been up front with me, you might still have a booty call..now I'm going to have to think about it. You just don't know how cool of a chick I really am. ; )
 
I was upfront with him from the beginning. I told him that I didn't want a relationship. He asked me on our first date what I was looking for. I told him right then that I wasn't ready to jump into anything, but for now, basically someone to hang out and be friends with. That ultimately I want what I think everybody wants. The house with the white picket fence, a husband, kids plaing in the yard with the dog. And of course I want TOYS! Lot's and lot's of toys! I want a Boat, Quads, Sand Rail, trailer (so we can be trailer trash), a 4x4 golf cart with a kick ass stereo, Big gas guzzling truck, etc. That's what I want! And I'm going to get it!

Ok, maybe I didn't get that detailed. And I know Chickenshit can't afford me. But hell, I didn't want to get married to the guy. I just want someone to take me out, buy me dinner, drinks, and have sex with me. Is that too much to ask?


9 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger peffel said...

I think you need to find a special friend who is not afraid of a woman, yes woman, not a girl that will tell it like it is and knows how to enjoy herself. You surely said it right about the BOY you met. You still have other people that want to do fun things with. You are alittle to far away to be a booty call but I know we could have fun doing thing's that are planned. Just remember this don't settle for anything less than you deserve. And you deserve alot, 6'8",lol

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger stinkerbelle said...

i think what you are asking for is very reasonable.

i want the same thing......drinks, dinner, sex. seems simple to me.

wtf are you guys out there afraid of? ask a girl out. you never know, you might get lucky.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Oh man, why do the blogger comments post my real name? Ack! This is Texas T-Bone just stopping in to say hey. Lots of stuff going on in your world, I see.

Toys are fun as long as they're secondary. Most of us are looking for women who want to play with us before straddling something motorized. ;-)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating guide
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating guide
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Adult Personals said...

I was searching adult adult adult adult club dating dating.info online xxx xxx and came across here! nice site

What you think of mine
adult adult adult adult club dating dating.info online xxx xxx

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Help me if you can I'm feeling down" - I also think I must be lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him on the golf course yesterday. Now this is strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

Honest really, last time I saw him there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

Then I'm gonna go home, put ma dancin' suit on, munch me some uppers and freak out to that maaaaaaaaad surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on ma lcd tv .

How cool is that boy?

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home