.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/08/2004

Hurt

I think the worst possible hurt, is losing someone you love. It really sucks bad. Weather it's by death or by break-up. I've tried to be strong, but seeing the person you love so much, and knowing you can't be together, walking into the house you shared, and taking out your belongings, really, really, really sucks! It would be so much easier If I didn't love him. But the problem is, I do. Very much. I know it's going to take time. A LOT OF TIME!

Part of me want's to think, what the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I make my relationships work? But then I slap myself and realize, it's NOT ME! WEll, some of it is, but the majority of it is the guys I end up with. Is there a decent guy out there who likes and want's the things I do? As far as I'm concerned, I'm a great catch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home