.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/15/2004

I Need Help!

So as you can see, I have a new template. Only, I'm not that advanced in HTML to do any editing. I can do the basics such as font, links, pictures, etc. But I was checking out the code for this template and I just know that I'd screw up the entire format. All I want to do is to move my profile, and archives to the top of the right table. So if anybody can help me with it, I'd be much appreciative!

In other news: Things are going very well for me. I've been keeping my time occupied with my friends and a boy I met. (By the way, I think you're pretty special too). We haven't really gone out on a real date, just lunch and then tennis. But he showers me with attention, which I eat up! It's nice to get attention from someone you want attention from. It's not cool, if you don't like the person. Anyways, we've been talking for almost a week now and we have a lot in common.

My plans for the river look like they might of got all screwed up. I got invited to go to Havasu with my sister and her best friend and their family. I really need to get my ski on! So I turned them down, because I was offered to work a side gig for this Saturday. I figured I could use the money more than I need to spend it! I'm trying to do the responsible thing here! Well, my hook-up from the store I was going to work at came to see me on Saturday and said she didn't know if they would allow me to work, since they have a new store manager and I don't work for the company. Bummer!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Just seeing if the new commenting works!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger stinkerbelle said...

hey april, welcome back to the blogging world...

i changed my template recently and lost links, comments, etc., then went back to the old one and had to figure it all out again...

then today when i went into blogger there's cool stuff like changing the font, the color of the font, putting a link in, it's pretty cool...

sorry i can't help you with the profile and archives stuff, just wanted to say hi and welcome back.....

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger sassy little punkin said...

it's good to have you back, april!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home