.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/22/2004

Jam Packed Weekend

Hey Everyone! I was sooooo busy this past weekend it wasn't even funny! However, it was fun! I'll start with Saturday:
 
I worked for my friend after all. She called me Friday and said everything was a GO. Apparently there was a Celebrity sighting at the mall on Saturday, since there were people running out of the mall to catch a glimpse of Method Man. He was in town (across the street from the mall) doing a concert that night.  After I was done working, Claudia paid me with a TON of perfume that I will be selling on Ebay.
 
That night I had a date with the new boy. He's 6' 4", blonde hair, blue eyes, goatee. Very cute. And very sweet. A total gentleman. He asked me what I haven't had to eat in a while, and after a minute of thinking about it, I realized it's been over a year since I've had any sushi. He's never had sushi before, so it would be a new experience for him. Plus it was a test, to see how adventerous he was. I love people who are like myself, and try new things and are adventerous.  We started out with California Rolls...as the Sushi Bar Tender called it..... "White Girl Sushi". Then we had a vegatarian wrap that was to die for. My boy ordered that one. Then we had some Kamakazi Sushi. It was supposed to be spicy, but I didn't think it was all that hot. The wasabi that I added is what made it hot. I'm telling you, that shit will clean out your sinuses.

After that I dragged the boy to Guadalaharry's cuz it was Karaoke night. He told me he won't sing, but he'll watch. He was impressed with my version of Blondies "One Way or Another" (which I do very well, by the way), then I sang "The Pussycat Song" which made me the coolest chick in the bar by singing about a Hot, Wet, Bald, Sore, Free pussy! Oh, how I love that song. Karaoke was done at 12, so we went to Margarita Beach and danced to a few songs. Then I got up on the platform and danced for him. He liked the way I dance to "Slap My Bitch Up" by Prodigy cuz baby, I go OFF!!!!

Since I had a few too many, and it wasn't really a good idea for me to drive home, I crashed at his place. He was such a gentleman, he didn't even make a move. I was impressed. He woke up early, and I finally rolled out of bed at 9:30 with a nasty hangover. I laid on the couch and started to watch a movie with him (which he was already into), then I fell asleep again. Most of the day, I slept. So finally, I went home, showered and came back and we went to play miniature golf. It's been YEARS since either one of us had played the sport. But we were both down for some friendly competition. I won by 2 strokes.

Anyways, I finally went home sometime that night. I had a lot of fun with him. He's really nice and funny. I'm not ready for anything though. I'm just having fun!

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger The Mighty Jimbo said...

you are single again. now we can totally make out.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Help me if you can I'm feeling down" - I also think I must be lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him on the golf course yesterday. Now this is strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

Honest really, last time I saw him there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

Then I'm gonna go home, put ma dancin' suit on, munch me some uppers and freak out to that maaaaaaaaad surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on ma lcd tv .

How cool is that boy?

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home