.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/26/2004

Lost Links

I'd like to apologize to everyone who's links I used to have on my blog, but is now lost. I'm sure one day I'll get around to getting them back up. I'm just happy the right side is now up on top, instead of being way at the bottom. I'm guessing it just fixed it's self, because I know I sure the hell didn't do it. So, please email me your link, so I can put it back up!

And Jim, I'd love to makeout with you too. Hell, I've been dreaming about it ever since you posted pics of your 6 pack on your blog. Damn that's sexy! Only I'm afraid that I'd make out more with your abs, than your mouth! Is that wrong?

I love and hate being single. I love the freedom to do what I want, when I want and not have to answer to anyone buy myself. I love hanging out with my friends and making new ones. But I also miss having someone to come home too, someone to share my day with and to just listen to me. Yes, I'm staying with my parents for now, but I would feel weird asking to be held after a hard day.  It's not the same.

I also miss the sex. I love sleeping naked and feeling the person I love next to me and just doing it because we're naked and horny and because we love each other.

Now for my weekend recap:

Friday night, went out with the girls to the local and way too popular "Margarita Beach". It used to be called "Margaritaville" , but I think Jimmy Buffet sued them and they had to change their name. I'm serious about that too, it's not bull shit.

We danced our asses off and drank a bunch of beer and had watermelon shooters. Ended up having breakfast at IHOP and got home at 3:30 am.

That morning, (since I got home at 3:30 am) I got up and cleaned the house for my mom. She was having an appraiser come out at 1 pm and wanted the house looking nice. So I did more than my fair share, and left at noon to go look at a house for my cousin. She buys houses, fixes them up then sells them. She lives in LA and wants to buy a house in Beaumont, since the area is growing like crazy! If she buys the house, the kids, my sister and me will all live in it.

The house she had me looking at is has a lot of good qualities and some bad. The best part of the house is the pool. They just built this Olympic sized pool last September. The pool is bitchen! Then the yard is the next best thing. The front is nicely landscaped and the back has a HUGE play area for the kids, which will stay.  The house it's self is just OK. It's decent sized, but the kitchen sucks! It's very small and enclosed. I like an open kitchen and this kitchen needs to be destroyed! Anyways, I told my cousin all about it, and she might bid on it. We'd have to remodel the kitchen, that's for sure.

Sunday, I took my daughter to visit her dad in jail. I kind of got stuck doing it. What happened was, my (ex) mother-in-law wanted to take the kids on Saturday, but I had too much going on, so I told her Sunday would be best.  They only allow one adult with one child at a time. So I told her that I'd take one of the kids, then she could take the other. She called Sunday morning and they only let the inmate have one visitor per day. She found that out after she had already given them my name and drivers license number.

I took my daughter with me and had to explain to my son why he couldn't go this time, but he'll go next. We arrived late, which was a good thing, because we didn't have to wait in line. Fuckhead was waiting for us and was surprised to see me. I let him chat with Bre first. When she ran out of things to say, I talked with him. He fed me the same old bull shit as normal. Such as, he'll be able to give me all the child support he ows me when he gets out and that he's got everything taken care of. I basically told him that I'll believe it when I see it. He also told me how beautiful I am, blah, blah, blah. Hell, I made sure I looked hot! That way he could see what a good thing he fucked up!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home