.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/07/2004

So What's Been Going On With Me???

Well..... I know it's been like 2 months since my last post, but I promised Jerry that I wouldn't post anymore, and I did pretty good upholding my word. But I'm single now, and fuck it! I'm posting again!!!

That's right! Jerry and I broke up AGAIN!!!! No, I'm not going back, yes, it happened again, only worse this time. I came to realize that anger management nor counceling could help this man with his anger problems and after it happend again, it was time to bail!

The good thing is, I'm ok, my kids are ok and I have my familys support. I have to start all over again, which sucks. But I'll make it!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

I've never been in such a situation, so I can't really comprehend the emotions that go into such a thing, but I'm glad that you're out of a bad situation - and that you're blogging again!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home