.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/26/2004

10 Great Things About Me (By Request)

So a friend of mine requested that I do a post about “The 10 Great Things About Me”. I don’t know if he thinks I need some serious therapy or what? The following is not ordered in a certain way, just how they came to my brain, but anyways, here they are:

1. I’m a fun person. Seriously, I am usually the life of the party! That is until someone gets drunker than me and makes complete asses out of themselves. But I have been told on several occasions that I light up a room.

2. I’m a giver. I’m a giving person in a lot of different ways. When I’m in a relationship, I’m very emotionally and physically giving. When it comes to birthdays and special occasions, I usually go out of my way to find my loved ones and friends a great gift. And I feel guilty if I feel that someone has given me too much.

3. I’m a good mom. At least I like to think so for the most part. I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, but that also comes along with being human. But I make sure my kids are taken care of in every way.

4. I’m a good friend. I’m very picky about who I choose to let into my life and get close to me. I choose my friends very carefully because I’m so open, I know I could leave myself to get backstabbed. Therefore, the friends that I do have (and I’m not talking about acquaintances) I’m always there for. I listen when they want to be listened to, and I give advice when asked. I try not to overstep my boundaries or lecture. I figure If they are going to take my advice, great! But if not, that’s how they want to live their life.

5. I’m honest. I’m a “tell it how it is” type girl. In fact, sometimes I’m brutally honest. If you ask for my opinion I’ll give you the truth and it probably won’t be sugar coated. But I don’t believe in lying. You have to remember the lies, and cover lies up with more lies and remember those lies. It’s a vicious cycle that I’d rather not put myself into that type of situation.

6. I’m funny and have a great since of humor. I’m quick witted and will come up with off the wall shit off the top of my head.

7. I’m friendly. I’ll talk to just about anybody. If I’m in a bar, I’ll more than likely talk to you if we’re standing next to each other. If you’re singing Karaoke, I’ll give you a high five for doing a good job and I’ll laugh at you relentlessly if you suck! (Just Kidding). But I will walk outside and laugh at you relentlessly. For the most part, I give people a chance. Ohhh…here’s a good example! NORM! Let me tell you about my friend Norm at the bar. Norm is apparently a world wide recognized arm wrestler. He apparently has a reputation for breaking guys arms. He is a big ol teddy bear. And I mean that in the since that he’s not only a sweet man, but he’s covered in fur! And he likes to wear tank tops. And he likes to give be big bear hugs. It’s kind of gross. But as soon as I walk into the bar, I go over to him and give him a hug. He always says “Thank GOD for April”!

8. I’m down to earth. When people first meet me or talk to me on the phone, I have a way of making them feel comfortable.

9. I’m caring. I care about a lot of things and express my concerns for when things go bad. I get emotional and want to do what I can to help. I hate to see my friends, and family hurting.

10. This may be the most superficial thing about me, but I’ve been blessed with good looks! I’ll admit it and I’m reminded almost everyday. Thank GOD I have good looks, because I can only imagine how bad it would suck to be ugly. I know that I have benefited by my good looks in a lot of different way. The biggest benefit of being good looking is that I have beautiful children!

Oh and by the way, I'm also smart, adventerous, outgoing, hard working, and ambitious.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home