.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/25/2004

THE DAY I'VE BEEN DREADING

Fuckhead got out of jail Monday night. I just found out last night. He wasn't due to get out until November 22, but I guess the jails are crowded and he's been a good boy, so he got out 3 months early.

I got a call from who I thought was my friend Julie last night. Only it was Fuckhead. He used her phone to call me. Now, you might wonder why he's calling me from my friend's phone. Well, Fuckhead used to live with Julie before Julie and I became friends. He called her Monday night when he got out, and she picked him up.

At first when I answered the phone, I didn't know who it was. I quickly found out, and let's just say that I was VERY shocked. Honestly, I didn't know what to say to him. I wasn't happy by any means. So I was pretty short with him and let him know that it's been great without him around, because I didn't have to worry about anything. He wasn't all that happy with my remark, but it's the truth!

Today is my daughter's 11th birthday. He asked me if he could see the kids after school and surprise them. He thought it would really be a great surprise for our daughter. I told him it was ok, AS LONG AS his mom picks up the kids and has them back by 6, because I have plans for her birthday.

I called Fuckhead today to talk to him about the kids situation. I informed him that he is not to take the kids anywhere without his mom or dad being there. And he is not to drive them anywhere as long as he doesn't have a drivers license or car insurance. I expressed my concerns and apologized for being so short with him on the phone last night, I just needed some time for this to soak in. I also let him know it's going to take a long time before I could ever trust him.

As long as he's living with his parents, I really don't have a problem with the kids being over there. But if he were to ever move out, I would have major issues with that. I know he's just going to be an "every other weekend" dad once that happens.

In Other News.....
My oldest baby turned 11 today! She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home