.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/03/2004

True Love

Have you ever had that feeling when you’re with him and you think your heart is going to explode? Have you ever had butterflies in your stomach when he touches you ever so gently? Have you ever felt your body tingle when you look into his eyes? Do your eyes swell up with tears of joy, just thinking how lucky you are to have him in your life? Do you thank God everyday for giving him to you?

I’m feeling these things and it’s very intense. I’m feeling things that I’ve never felt before. I know this for a fact. It’s only been a month, but I know what I feel when I’m with him. I know how he makes me feel and it’s something that is so rare and so special that it’s hard to contain within me.

There have been so many moments where I wanted to tell him. And I have in a half ass way. He can feel it when we stare into each others eyes, the way I touch him and hold him and get all giddy around him. He notices it. He feels it. How couldn’t he? The best thing is, he gives it back.

He asked me what I was thinking this morning and I told him that I couldn’t tell him, even though I was screaming it at the top of my lungs inside me. I told him instead that he’s put a magic love spell over me. That was my way of saying it, without really saying “I’m so deeply in love with you”. I don’t want to scare the boy away. That’s the last thing I would want to do. And this may sound crazy, but I could see us getting married. I could see me spending the rest of my life with this man and being extremely happy! I’ve never thought that about anybody before. Especially this early in the game.

I’ve dated a lot of guys, and I always have my guard up. There’s only been 2 men in my life that I’ve let my guard down to, and that’s my ex husband and Jerry. I know my choices in the past haven’t really been all that great. But I can honestly say that it’s never felt so right. I’ve never clicked in every way with a guy, the way I click with David. Words can’t even express the way he makes me feel. Today, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest while I was laying next to him.

It’s only been a month since we met, but it’s been one of the best months of my life. I can’t wait for more. It’s almost too good to be true.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Mighty Jimbo said...

well?

details girl!

details!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home