.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/18/2004

MY PERFECT MAN

So I found my perfect man. His name is David and I met him in Laughlin on Labor Day weekend. I was drunk, saw him by the dance floor and as fate would have it, I grabbed him and drug him on the dance floor and now he's mine. I know he’s the man for me. I’ve never been surer about anything in my life. Even though we’ve only been together for a short time, I’ve known this right from the start. He’s absolutely perfect. What exactly do I mean by perfect?

He’s funny and has the best since of humor. I’m not talking your average funny. He has wit to his jokes or comments. He makes me laugh harder than my sister does. And before I met David, nobody made me laugh harder than my sister.

He’s fun. Everywhere we go, I have fun with him. Just being next to him is fun.

He’s super sweet and affectionate. When he holds me and rubs my hair. I love that. He kisses me softly when we’re just watching TV. He’s always letting me know he’s thinking about me by calling me just to hear my voice and tell me he loves me. He’s passionate when he makes love to me.

He’s sexy. Even when he farts or wears a hot pink leopard print caveman costume.

He’s easy going and mild tempered. Lord knows I need someone with these qualities. He doesn’t let things get the best of him and he just goes with the flow. If I want to do something, he’s more than happy to be there with me, even if it is getting my stuff out of my dad’s garage.

He has so many other great qualities that I just couldn’t possible list them all. But most importantly is that I know with all my heart that he loves me as much as I love him. I’ve never felt this strongly about someone, nor have I ever been this excited about my future with another person.

After my divorce, I never really thought about getting married again. A lot of women dream about getting married, and I’ll admit, I’ve had my moments, but I never met anybody I thought I would marry. It may have crossed my mind when I was with Jerry, but only for a split second before putting myself in check.
David is my best friend. I can tell him anything. He doesn’t judge me, he accepts all of me. My past, my present, my dorkyness, my faults, and my good qualities. I can be myself around him, and he loves every bit of it. He is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Malisa said...

Congratulations dear. You sound wonderfully happy. Happy Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home