.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

1/20/2005

Taking Big Steps

Things couldn’t be going better between David and I. I am truly happier than I’ve ever been in my life and I can’t wait until February 14th! I have a feeling that will be a big day for me and hopefully I’ll have a ring for my naked finger. He’s made some hints that that will be the day we’ll be engaged. If not that day, then our 6-month anniversary, which will be March 4th. Either way, that will make me the happiest girl on the planet. He teases me that “My master plan is in full effect and going according to schedule”. And so far it is.

He wants me to move in this coming March. And he knows that I won’t move in until I get a ring on my finger. So that tells me it’s going to happen soon. The thing is, I can’t move in until my daughter finishes 6th grade, which will be in June. I can’t put her in another school in the middle of the school year when she’s got a 6th grade dance and 6th grade graduation. She’s gone to the same school since Kindergarten and I know how important these things are to her.

I might consider moving in with David the beginning of May and having the kids stay with their Dad for the remaining of the school year. This way it will give me time to settle into a new job and get used to living with David full time. I know for a fact I don’t want the kids living with their Dad for more than a month. The only reason why I would even consider the kids living with him is the fact that he lives with his parents. I trust them. I don’t trust him.
I know I’ve found my life partner. I don’t have one doubt in my mind about this. I’ve known it from the beginning. I love the way I feel when I’m with him, and I hate being without him. He is my best friend. I know he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

I haven't commented lately, just enjoying the reading. Glad you're happy! Your blog was one of the first blogs that I found, and I've enjoyed the reading. Best of luck, and keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home