.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

2/09/2005

V Day

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I can’t wait to see what I’m getting! Of course I’m wishing for the ring that will promise his eternal love to me, but I’m not expecting that, since he’s in escrow and can’t make any purchases on credit.

A lot of people think of Valentine’s Day as a day for retailers to capitalize on peoples love for one another, so that they buy that special someone elaborate gifts. Hey! I’m all for it! Especially if I’m the recipient of such elaborate gifts from my sweetie. I think the people who boycott Valentine’s Day are either cheap or don’t have a sweetie.

We aren’t going to celebrate V. Day on the actual V. Day this year, since it falls on Monday and it’s too hard for us to get together on Monday’s. We’ll celebrate on Friday, and I can only dream of what he’s got planned. Hopefully, something from Tiffany’s, food and some steaming, hot lovin’! That would make me a very happy girl. Of course getting a ring would ultimately make me the happiest girl!

I’m sure you wondering what I intend on getting my hunny. He doesn’t want me to get him anything, since he knows I’m a little strapped for cash. But that’s just not like me. I’ll eat Top Ramen for a week, if it means that I could do something for someone I love to make him happy. Honestly, I’m kind of torn between getting him the cologne he wants or getting some “special” items for a hot night of love making. I would love to get them all, but like I said, I’m a little strapped, so I don’t really know yet. I’ll figure it out just in time though. Maybe, I’ll get him the smaller bottle of cologne, and spend the rest of what I was going to spend, on a few love items. There! I just figured it out!


Hope everybody had a Hot and Steamy Valentine’s Day!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger peffel said...

So how did your V-Day come out

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home