.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/14/2005

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY

Since I took you to your nana’s on Sunday night, I’ve felt as though a part of me is missing. I’ve been trying to hold it together, but each passing day gets harder and harder with out you. I find myself longing to be with you, to hold you, to kiss you. I miss all the motherly things I do for you like fix your meals, make sure you take a shower, tuck you in at night and give you hugs and kisses before you go to sleep. I miss the way you smile at me and tell me “I love you mommy”.

Seeing you on the weekends isn’t enough. I know it’s only temporary, and we’ll be together soon. But these weeks without you is hard. Harder than I ever thought it would be. I miss your laugh, your smile. Not being able to see you everyday brings tears to my eyes. You two are the sweetest kids and you have so much love and bring so much joy to my life. Words can’t express a mothers love for her children, you two are my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home