.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/21/2005

MUSIC

I would like to thank JP for providing me with speakers for my computer here at work. My last office, we at least had Muzik to listen to. (Muzik is a contracted music station that a lot of retail establishments purchases without commercials). So at least I had something to listen to. I'm by myself quite a bit at my new job, and had NOTHING to listen to, other than the guys up stairs on their conference calls. That is until I went to lunch with JP the other day and was telling him that I was going to buy a radio so I could have something to listen to at my desk. He said, "Why don't you just get some speakers and listen to streaming media"?

After we got back from lunch that day, we brought down speakers that he had connected to his computer for me. I immediately hooked them puppies up and found Yahoo Launchcast, and created my very own music station. If you've never heard of this, I think it's the bomb! Here's the link to my station http://music.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1239920681

Yahoo will play random songs from categories that I choose. I rate the songs, artists and the album, and can even choose not to play that song again. Artists that I love, they will play more music from, than artists that are ok. One song may be from DMX, and the next could be from The Cure. I love variety.

I'm at work all alone today (with nothing to do), so thank you JP for hooking me up with the speakers and your wonderful suggestion to use streaming media.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

well well well,
I see it didn't take you long to get JP wrapped all around your little finger. Should I be jealous? He never offered ME speakers for my computer. He only asked me to burn CD's ... oops, am I supposed to say that here? ;-) Well, I didn't say I complied, did I ...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home