.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/16/2005

THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE

It’s the simple things in life that make me happy:

Being able to make 2 sided – 3 hole punched copies

Getting in my car and having it start up right away

Having internet access at work

Coffee in the morning (preferably a Starbucks low fat raspberry mocha), but I’ll drink regular coffee as long as there’s cream and sugar

Cell Phones

Chocolate

Having a window in my office

Music

Friends & Family

And most importantly, being able to see my kids everyday

You don’t realize how important the simple things are in life, until you don’t have them. These things are taken for granted because you have them every day. Once you have them back, life is so much better, but then they become a regular part of everyday life and because we’re human, we tend to take these things for granted. Sucks how life is like that.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

Have you sampled the guys' "gourmet" coffee yet?

How about JP's Sanka? ha ha

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

nice blog

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp for teenager we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home