.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/13/2005

SO APRIL, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU?

Well, David is still perfect in every way, well, as much as humanly possible. Things couldn’t be going any better:

My friend April, helped me secure a position at the company she was working for in Escondido, as her replacement. I’m making a ton more money and I’m working 15 minutes from home.

Home only 15 minutes from Escondido? I thought you lived in Yucaipa.

Oh, I guess I didn’t mention that the weekend prior to starting my new job in Escondido, I moved in with David. I now reside in Oceanside. (Hey, that rhymes!) He’s in the process of purchasing my engagement ring, and we have talked about getting married next summer.

How is it, living with David?

I love, love, love living with David. We have a beautiful condo with a great view. If it’s sunny enough, you can see the Ocean from our balcony. We live 5 minutes from the beach!

What about the kids?

The kids finished their school year out in Yucaipa. They stayed with my parents and my ex-husband and his parents for about 3 weeks. I’m in the process of enrolling them in Summer Day Camp out here, which doesn’t start until June 20. I pick the kids up for the weekends, since I miss them like crazy for the 5 days I’m not with them. They are getting more and more excited about moving out here. Two weekends ago I took them to the pier and we saw dolphins. What could be cooler than that? I also took the kids to their new schools. You can see the ocean from my daughter’s school. Her school is about 2 miles from the beach.

So, as you can see, I’m completely happy. I’m with the man of my dreams who gives me more love and affection than most girls get in their life time, I’m making more money, I live in a cool beach city, in a new condo with a gorgeous kitchen, and my kids will be living with me soon. Yes, I am very, very happy!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

Hi April!
I am so glad to see you're back at your Blog! It's good to hear you're doing well and liking your new digs and your new job ... but then I already knew that didn't I? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home