.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/23/2005

WRONG NUMBER

Did I mention that I accidentally called the Wife Beater (aka Jerry) the other day? He happens to have the same first four numbers in his home phone # as my ex-in-laws, whom I was trying to call. He answered, and my first thought was, he doesn’t sound like my ex-husband, nor does he sound like my ex-father-in-law. So I took a second to say anything, because I was temporarily confused. Then he said HELLLLLOOOO, in a very dickish, assholie of a voice, then I immediately realized, I called Wife Beater! I quickly said “I’ve got the wrong number” and hung up, hoping he didn’t realize it was me.

Wife Beater had the gall to text message me on my birthday (which was back in April), saying that he hopes I have a great day and that he wishes nothing but the best for me and the kids. He actually ruined my fabulous day. The most unfortunate part of it, was that it happened early in the morning. For some reason, it really upset me. I think I was upset because I know his motives behind it. In his sick mind he probably thinks there is a glimpse of a chance that I would call him and we would work things out, because he’s miserable and can’t get a second date from any women he’s met on the internet. Why I ever gave him a second date is beyond me. We learn from our mistakes.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

oops. If I did that, I'd be in big trouble for sure! Don't let that jerk rain on your parade. He was just trying to push buttons. Good riddance! You so deserve the great guy you have now. :-)

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about game cheat

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home