.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/29/2005

CHICK CAR

I’ve been waiting to post this, due to the fact that a picture would make this story so much better.

David has been driving my car for the past 2 weeks. He needed his truck one weekend, and since we've been storing it at my parents house in Yucaipa (hour and a half away). He had to drive to my parents house to pick up the truck, and leave his car, which he uses for work, at my parents house. So I've been driving the truck to work, since it's much more economical for him to drive my car.

Since David has been driving my car, I haven’t been able to take pictures of it. I know it doesn’t sound like that big of a deal that David has been driving my car around, (picking up clients and business associates and going to company functions), but after I describe my car, then the story gets a lot better.

Here’s a detailed description of my car: 2001 Ford Escape. I have 4 stickers on my car. On the top of the back window is a Butterfly with flames inside the wings and tribal on each side in silver glitter. On the same window, but on the left side bottom corner, is my 909 Princess sticker, complete with the crown. Again, it is silver glitter. Then on the drivers side back window, in silver glitter, is a girl riding a dirt bike. She has long hair coming out of the helmet. On the passenger side in hot pink glitter, is the same girl riding a quad. So if you were to pass by my car, you would definitely know that a girl drives this car.

Interior: Leopard print car seat covers, leopard print mats, matching steering wheel cover, and leopard dice with a black feather string that hang from the rear view mirror.

Now picture a GUY driving around in this car. You’ve never met him before, or have only briefly met him. You see him. You see the car. What conclusion would you make?

7 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

A man who is willing to drive that car is either a) totally secure with his masculinity, b) totally in love with YOU, or c) totally both a and b.


My current car isn't so chickcar anymore but my vanity license plate (which I will refrain from posting here for obvious reasons) IS a total chick plate. My previous car was more of a chickcar It was cute and fun and sporty - complete with horse decal and tinted windows. Geo used to get flirted with LOTS when driving it. Until he rolled the window down ... (and gave them the finger).

I used to tell him, gosh Geo, I don't get flirted with! He answered, that's because they can't catch you! I drove really fast back then (um, still do). Geo was a put-er. put put put ...

I also think I used to be oblivious because until I tinted the current not-so-cute-and-chick-and-sporty car I got flirted with lots on the freeway. So I am either paying more attention or driving slower ... nah, I'm just stuck in traffic more often.

Yes, pictures of the chick-mobile would be good. Esp. the coordinating leopard print stuff and dice - LOVE IT!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

PS - you need to revise the 909 to 760!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

The only reason why I have the 909 Princess sticker is because when Dave and I first got together, all his friends from The OC gave him shit for going out with a chick from the 909. So I had that sticker made. My cell phone is still 909, so I'm still going to represent.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

The conclusion I make is that he is deeply in touch with his feminine side. Really deeply, like deep down in his pants.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger ocg said...

The description of the leopard print made me dizzy. How do you drive with it?

He's a def. keeper!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

Have to agree with the masses.....he seems pretty secure with himself to drive it.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger introspectre said...

Leopard print and glitter, what a riot. You remind me so much of a friend of mine that moved away....(sigh)

He's a brave and confident man. Sounds like a keeper!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home