.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/21/2005

E.S.P.

I came home last night to find David on the couch waiting for our “I haven’t seen you all day” cuddle. This is a nightly ritual where I lay next to him and shower him with kisses. Then as we’re spooning, he kisses me ever so softly on my head while caressing my arm and hair. These are the moments I live for. I will then turn over and shower him with more kisses. As I’m doing this he says to me “You are so beautiful. Why do you make me love you so much”?

Ok. Is your heart melting like mine is? This my friends, is why I’m stupid for feeling one bit of insecurity. I know the man loves me, probably as much as I love him (if that’s even possible). So I asked him “Did you read my blog today”?

8 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

melting.
you have such a good one.
I am so happy for you!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger ocg said...

Thats so nice...

He knows about your blog?!?!?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Yes, he knows about my blog. He called me one day, saying "Never Ending Pile of Shit?" and was kind of hurt that I was bitching about all the stuff that was in the dining area. He said I had left my blog open on his computer. Oops.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger mal said...

my other half does not see my blog. Wonder if that is good or not? Cool Blog, thanks *S*

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger guest said...

If my wife saw my blog I'd be a dead man. Your guy sounds nice. A good mate I would say. Give him lots of love in return.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- he sounds great! It's awesome to hear from you! ;0) Glad to know things are going so great for you!
Allison
A Kick In The Head

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

awwwww....cherish this....and I hope it lasts. (see....even I can refrain from being a smartass occasionally.....lol)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Truble said...

Yep, he's a keeper!!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home