.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/13/2005

FRIDAY NIGHT IN VEGAS

I figured since I had a ton to write about, I would do it in segments. For one, so it won't be so long to read, and two, I'm so busy right now, I don't exactly have an hour to write about everything that happened in one sitting.

So.......

We arrived Friday night at the Monte Carlo around 10:30 pm. I had been on the road pretty much since 11:30 am, after leaving work, running errands, picking up the kids, dropping off the kids, stopping for stuff, picking up my sister, stopping again, picking up Susie, and finally getting on the road. I had my sister drive from Rancho cushioning to Vegas, since I'd already been driving off and on for about 5 hours.

I started drinking in Barstow at about 7 pm. I did this because I spoke with Jenill and she was already hammered and I had some catching up to do. When we arrived at the Monte Carlo, I had a pretty good buzz going on. We went up to Jenill's room, and she met us there shortly after. She was REALLY hammered at this point. So much so that she passed out before going to the club. We expected the rest of the girls to be with her, only they went downstairs to play the tables. We found Francesca, and caught a cab to Club Risque in the Paris Hotel.

Sam (David's friend) had hooked us up with VIP, so we met Sam at the club around midnight. We danced with a bunch of guys from a bachelor party. They were nice guys. I of course showed off my bling right away, so that they didn't try any funny stuff. Plus, I love showing off my new bling anyways. The guys hooked us up with a few drinks, and after dancing for hours, I realized that not only was I really hammered, my feet hurt like hell.

I sat in the bachelor's "reserved" area and talked with one of the guys and showed him pictures of my man and kids that were on my phone. Meanwhile, Sam I guess realized he wasn't going to get any action from any of my friends, so he bailed without even saying good bye. Susie, met a boy in which she made out with all night, and didn't come back to the room until about 7:30 am. My sister, kissed Sam's friend, who was totally her type, and very cute. Only he said to her "I work out, can you tell". I laughed my ass off when she told me that. I mean, who says that?

After having some very expensive French toast, in which Sam's friend paid for, we made it back to the room around 5:30 am, for about 3 hours of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home