.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/19/2005

FRUSTRATION

So I started writing this post about how I hung out with my coolest neighbor ever and her friends, intead of working out, and how we drank wine and danced and laughed. And the awesome sex I had with David last night, that lasted for an hour after I got home from hanging with the coolest neighbor ever. The words were flowing, and I was really happy about what I was saying and how it was coming together perfectly. But then, MS Word crashed and the post got lost before I could copy and paste it into Blogger. Now I can't re-write it, the way it had begun. The words are lost and I can't seem to find the enthusiasm I had when I began writing it. Sucks!

9 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

I bet Word recovered it!
That used to happen to me too and it would be recovered when I opened Word back up.
Let me know if you get it back.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Call Emily said...

I had a really great comment to your post, but I lost it and now can't remember it.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger guest said...

To save time why don't you just rewrite it but skip the part about hanging out with your cool neighbor and just jump ahead to the part about you having great sex. Anyone out there what to second that motion?
:)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Spoken like a real guy.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger ocg said...

Hate it when that happens!

So sorry, love... your condensed version was quite nice, though...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

My rule with Word, or Works, or whatever...save every five minutes. Without fail.

But it's better to have a problem during a blog than during sex, I guess. :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

I've had that happen a time or two...oh.....the lost blog....not the sex....at least in recent memory...lol

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger mal said...

probably just as well. They never read the same once you are out of the moment. Jumping your BF's bones got the message across pretty good *L* He is either a good sport or has amazing stamina. I am impressed *G*

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger peffel said...

It is ok we just like seeing you back. I so missed reading your blogs. Hug's and Kisses from your friend Jeff

MUAH !!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home