.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/07/2005

GETTING SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST

Dear Fuckhead (aka, The Ex Husband and father of my 2 kids),

Apparently you think raising kids is free. You must not realize the costs involved in having children and being able to take care of them. That must be why you haven’t given me a dime since November of 2003, which happens to be the first and only child support payment I have ever received.

You don’t understand why I don’t want the kids living with you. I guess you forgot that about the time one year ago, you were missing for an entire month, and never called the kids once. And when I figured you weren’t coming back, I went to the house you were sharing with Julie and got the kids stuff out of your filthy dirty room, where we found drug paraphernalia. That also happened to be the same room our kids slept. I’m sorry, but I don’t exactly call that a safe environment for the kids to be in.

When you were finally found, you were in jail and had been arrested for grand theft auto, and having possession of a concealed weapon. You spent about 6 months in jail. Surely if you were in my shoes you would have concerns.

Also, another reason I don’t feel as though the kids should stay with you is the fact that since you obviously don’t think they cost any money, then what are they going to eat? I think I have a valid point here. Last time I checked, food does cost money, and kids, well, they need to eat food. I hope you understand this now that I’ve explained it.

I understand that I’m sure by now I make much more money than you do, considering that you are only working part time for some old lady doing handyman stuff. Not that you’re not capable of making much more money than I do, considering you did have that great Union job, working in construction. I still can’t figure out why you’re not back in the Union, because surely if you are earning Union wages, you must be financially capable of helping to support your own children. Hell, your own mother feels guilty that you don’t help me out and buys the kids clothes. I know this is how she feels because she told my mom this. I guess she saw or heard about all the new clothes I had bought the kids when I got my tax return, because I did make it a point to tell her.

I know that you know as long as the kids are with me, they will always be well taken care of, and they will never go without anything. They may not always get what they want, but that’s just part of life. Because you know this, and that me and the kids aren’t on the street begging for food, you must figure we are doing fine without your help. Now that we have David in our lives, yes we will be doing just fine, but it’s not his financial responsibility to put clothes on their back, pay for child care or feed them. It’s yours.

Sincerely,

The Mother of Your Children

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger mal said...

serious creep there,,,,at least you are pretty much clear of him.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

You have no idea.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home