.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/30/2005

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Unfortunately, it's not me getting married......YET. However, one of my best friends, Jenill, and her soon-to-be-husband, Joey, is getting married today. They have been together since they were 13. They are both 28 now. So you do the math, it's been a long time coming. They had a break during high school, but have been together for a very long time.

I'm not in the wedding, because when they decided on their wedding party, I'd only known Jenill for about a year at the time. She chose her two sisters and close friends that she's known forever to be in her wedding. So, because I'm not actually in the wedding, she's reserving David and I front row seats, and I volunteered to take care of her dog (who is going to be in the wedding) during the ceremony, and then take it back to her mom's house after the ceremony. They got Bubba a tux bib. How cute is that?

Jenill and Joey are the funest couple to be friends with. I highly recomend inviting them to your next party. Chances are Joey will pass out and you can write things all over him like "909 Fag" or "I like Men" all over his body and he will never know it. Jenill will totally help too!


Congratulations Jenill and Joey! I love you guys!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

Do you recommend a permanent marker for this endeavor?....lol

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home