.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/01/2005

INDEPENDENCE

Because of guys like my cousin (by marriage) Eric, and his friends, and other guys and women like him, we can sleep peacefully at night, get up and take the kids to school, go to work and live our lives how we see fit.

I would thnk that most of us know someone in the military, either based out of the US or stationed overseas. Eric just got sent out in April and I have to say, I've been really worried about him. His job is to find bombs and blow them up, before they blow up one of our troops or innocent victims. He sends me picutes all the time and I love it. He's such an optomistic person and never has a negative thing to say about where he's at, the war or his job. In fact, the guy LOVES his job. He is an insperation to me and I just pray he comes home safely so I can kick his ass at cards.



(That's Eric on the right with the fake beer can")

Those are some hard core gangstas, aren't they?

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY EVERYBODY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home