.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/25/2005

A 2 HOUR INTERVIEW IS GOOD RIGHT?

My interview this morning took 2 hours! It was definately the longest interview I've ever been on, and I'm very confident that I will be hired. I just have to decide if I want to drive all the way down to San Diego every day. That part will be challenging.

The job sounds great and like I'd be a perfect fit in their company. It's for a Project Coordinator for an office furniture company. I'd assist the Sales team with getting out proposals and customer followups, processing new orders and getting them placed with the manufacturer, and coordinating delivery between the customer, manufacturer and deliveries. I'll be working with PEOPLE! There will also be some marketing involved. Since it's a newer company (2 years), and they are growing, there will be room for me to advance.

I just got a call from a Property Manager that David knows, who also lives in our Condo Complex. I sent her my resume last week to for an Assistant Property Manager position that she's hiring for. She said she hasn't been able to get back to me, but didn't want to leave me hanging and that I should expect to get a call from her either tomorrow or Monday so we can schedule an interview. So I guess I'll see what that is all about.

Both jobs pay about the same, and they are both in San Diego so it'll just be what fits me best. Definately looks like I won't be here too much longer. Sorry guys! ;-(

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger mal said...

2 Hours is good! If they were not interested, they would have cut it short and kept it polite. It is always nice to have 2 offers to choose between *S*

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home