.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/03/2005

COULD I BE ELOPING?

Last night, David said something that shocked me, got me all giggely, and totally made me stay up thinking with mixed emotions. What was it? That maybe he has it all planned out for us to get married in Laughlin THIS Labor Day weekend instead of next. I hate it when he does this to me. Not in a bad way, but I don't know if he realizes how much he is playing with my emotions.

First of all.... He knows that it's important to me to have my family at the wedding. Not that I want a big wedding or anything, but I know my family wants to be there.

Second.... He also knows that if he came home one day with a Justice of the Peace or a Rabbi or Priest or Reverand, or even Kevin & Bean , I would marry him right then and there.

Can you see my delima. I wasn't ever planning on even buying a traditional wedding dress. I was just going to go to Macy's or Nordstroms and get a sexy white or off white or even pink dress that would look great on me, and I could party in at the club after the wedding. Of course I would have to get some great shoes, matching bag and accessories as well.

David has never been good at keeping secrets which makes me beleive that he may be planning someting. Then he made the comment that his friend Sam said Laughin is MANDATORY this Labor Day.

I have to admit, it would be much easier this way, because the wedding is already getting out of control. I'm sure there could easily be 50 people at our wedding, just by inviting close friends and family, which is something we really didn't want to deal with.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much and should just forget it was ever said.

In other news........

It's no secret that David and I are Reality Show junkies. Rock Star INXS is by far, hands down, our favorite reality show and Jordis , is my new favorite singger ever in the history of music. Her voice sounds like an angel and whatever she sings is effortless. When she gets signed, I will be first in line to buy her CD. The girl can do no wrong. If you've missed, then check it out tonight at 9 pm on CBS.

7 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger introspectre said...

Ooooh the suspense!!!!
>pulls hair out<

Quick! Buy a dress! Shoes! And other sundries! Maybe he's a smart boy and has invited everyone else? In which case you'll be pissed you don't have a dress, etc.
You know, save the receipts. But like they taught us in Girl Scouts, always be prepared.

Good luck! I'm dying to hear how it goes.
Also, I'm thinking that sounds like a brilliant idea. This wedding planning stuff makes me insane.

Insane!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger ocg said...

This is huge!

For sure keep us updated!!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Armaedes said...

I had always thought there were rules of some kind about wearing white to your wedding . . . is that old hat now?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

White works if you've never been married before. Hoever, if this is your second marriage, whothefuck cares what color you wear? Traditionally, white symbolizes that you are a virgin and you are pure and have saved yourself for your husband, for your wedding night. I, however, am not pure, and have 2 kids, therefore, I can wear black or red if I want to.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Truble said...

You go GIRL!!! Oh wow, the suspense is way up now. Believe me, eloping is the way to go. We did it over 5 years ago and we didn't tell any of our family for a week. Finally, at the table on Thanksgiving with 30 relatives there, the conversation went like this: *We got married last Friday, pass the potato's please*... keep us posted g/f.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger mal said...

!@#$@ Dirty Trick! now you have me on the edge of my seat! *L*

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Cty said...

I agree with Introspectre - it's best to be prepared. And he may have thought it out ahead and invited family.

How exciting! I hope everything works out well!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home