.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/05/2005

DAY FIVE

I'm beginning the fifth day of my diet. So far I have been a very good girl. The only cheating I've done is the 1/2 beer I drank last night. I felt so guilty, that I poured the rest of it out. Now that's willpower because I LOVE beer.

I've also gone to the gym every day this week. So far. I do need to buy some better shoes to workout in, becuase last night I was on the Elliptical Trainer, and on the feet part, it has these bumps on it, I'm assuming to keep your feet in place. Well, after about 15 minutes, I can feel every single bump and it really starts to hurt. But I push myself to finish the entire 30 minutes, despite the pain my feet are in. I go through this every day. So I'm going to buy some new shoes, and hopefully that will help. The sad part about it is, I felt as though I could have kept going, but didn't because my feet hurt so bad.

David said he noticed a change already. I think he's right. I have been eating very good, and have exercised for a minimum of 40 minutes every day. I just have to get through the weekend and the Barbeque tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger anchovy said...

Ha! I so sympathize with the beer thing. Oh beer how I love thee! And yet, I've given it up for the most part too. If it's any comfort I think giving up the beer put some real downward pressure on the ol' weight.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Truble said...

Keep up the good work... I had lost 12 lbs in 1 month. Then, didn't go back for a month. I was still eating better - just no exercise and I still lost 4 more lbs. in that month. You may bitch and complain about the workout - but it's all good in the end.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger mal said...

I apologize if I am covering a familiar topic for you. Spend the money and buy GOOD shoes, you will not regret it.....in case you were not aware of it, wear Thorloes or a comparable sock and buy the shoe that feels a bit LOOSE. When you put shoes on for exercise be sure to tie the shoes a bit loose also. Feet swell during exercise and that may be part of your problem on the eliptical trainer. I have that problem big time when I hit about 20 miles on the bike

Sounds like you are doing great! I did my ride today but fell to the darkside and drank the WHOLE beer *G*....Beer and Summer...only thing that goes better is pizza

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger mal said...

BTW.....cute *S*

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger introspectre said...

The eliptical is the closest thing to diet magic I have ever found. I was looking absolutely spectacular a month ago from slaving away on that thing. Then my ulcer came back and now my butt isn't so spectacular.
(kicks rocks)
Dammit.
I'll be back soon. Or I'll hate me.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home