.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/25/2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GIRL


12 years ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl in the entire whole wide world. She definately the cutest newborn in the entire hospital, with her bald head, a hint of blonde hair and blue eyes. I've watched her blossom into a taltented, caring, giving, sweet, and happy pre-teen. Yes, my daughter is officially a pre-teen and nobody could be more excited about than than her. Of course, if it were up to me, I would have her start going backwards in age starting at 9, but that's obviously not reality and I can't keep her little forever. But damn I miss those years. She was such a cute kid. Not that she's not now, but it's a different cute.

I wanted to scan her newborn picture, but I forgot it at home because I was in a hurry to leave for my interview this morning. I'll talk about that in another post. Instead, I'll just post some other pictures that I have handy:

This was from her birthday last year:




















This was from her Jazzersize Performance. She's the cute one in the middle. Obviously she has the best form.
















Her first day of 6th Grade




















Me and the kids right after I left their dad. I call this "Our New Family Picture", since it was at the time. I guess this was taken in November of 2003.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger ocg said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!
(Your entire family is!)

Happy BDay to her!!!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger mal said...

really good looking family! enjoy her now *S* some days I turn around and wonder what ever happened to those cute little girls that lived here. They have become really neat young women, but I still miss my little girls *S*

How did the inteview go?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home