.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/01/2005

I CAUGHT THE BOQUET!

David caught the garter! I’m telling you, we were destined to be together forever! I don’t quite have the picture of David with the garter or a picture of David and I together from the wedding, but I’m working on that part. Unfortunately I have to rely on the pictures that are given to me by other attendees of the wedding and the Bride. So this is all I have so far…..




It was a beautiful wedding and a ton of fun. I knew it would be because Jenill and Joey are my favoritest couple to hang out with. Plus, they have a way cool family and way cool friends. I feel lucky to have been a part of it.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

Way to go!!

Wooo hoooo.

Can't wait to see the photo of you two together!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I think it's really weird when newlyweds do that thing where they smash cake into each other's faces. That is definitely NOT sweet and/or romantic in any way.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

I was really hammered in that picture. Can you tell?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home