.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/10/2005

I’M THE DUDE…..

(WARNING: Sis, if you’re about to read this post, I suggest you stop, because I know how much you hate hearing about anything to do with your sister having sex, so I suggest you close this window immediately.)

In some ways, David says that I’m the dude in the relationship. Just in a few, not most. What he means by that is the fact that I’m ALWAYS horney and always touching myself when he’s around. I do things to get his attention, such as wear very short skirts without underwear and bend over in front of him. (This is only when the kids aren’t home). I love the excitement of the sexual tension this creates, and when he finally decides to touch me, it’s pure heaven.

There are nights when he has to work, and so he makes excuses on why he can’t make love to me, just as a women would. His biggest excuse would be that if he cums, then he’d be out for the night, and he has work to do. Nights that I don’t get laid, I end up going to bed with my feelings a little hurt. This is another reason he calls me “The Dude in the relationship”.

A lot of nights he’s up late working (his office is based out of our home). The man is a work-aholic. Which is a good thing, and why we can afford to live in Oceanside. Sure, I understand that he’s tired when he comes to bed (another excuse he uses), but what I don’t understand, is what guy wouldn’t take advantage of the naked girl sleeping in his bed? I always make sure he knows that it is MORE than ok to wake me up to make love. There are some nights that he does, and I LOVE IT! But on the nights he doesn’t, I give him shit about it the next morning.

One more reason he calls me “The Dude in the relationship” is that I’m the instigator when it comes to making love. Not all the time, but most. I’ve never been this sexually aggressive with anybody before. Actually, the way I am sexually, is unlike any of my previous relationships. I’m definitely more open, and much more aggressive. He says that he loves that I’m so aggressive and never wants me to change that part about me and that he intentionally plays the hard-to-get role. I guess there could be WAY worse things about our relationship; I just wish he’d give it up more.

7 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger ocg said...

I can tell you right now that virtually all of my girlfriends feel the exact same way. I want sex, and I want it now... and I'll also want it later today. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wake me up to have sex. Nothing could be a better reason to awake in the middle of the night, or provide the perfect wake-up call. So, no worries, my sweet Apple Shell - you are no dude, you are the diva-sex-goddess that we all have inside (and few a few willing to embrace)!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger ocg said...

that would be "(and a few are willing to embrace)"

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

I did fail to mention that we have sex at least 4 to 5 times a week, but I want it everyday and at least twice a day on the weekends!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Alice said...

that is so funny! one of my friends just told me to post on my blog about how i'm always the guy in relationships... except, i'm TOTALLY your boyfriend in this scenario. my poor boyfriend would love me to wake him up 4 or 5 times a night for sex, but all i want is a good night's sleep.. and if it gets too late, then i'm too tired, and all i want is a good night's sleep.... weekends are great though! i can have lots of sex without worrying about how tired i'll be at work the next day :-D

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

do you roll over and go to sleep after? no? I do and have been accused of being a "guy" because of it! hehe

(I've been accused for other reasons too ...)

glad you had some work today. ;-)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger ocg said...

Honey, 4 times a day sometimes doesn't feel like enough for me...

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger The Zombie Lama said...

I have to admit, I totally thought this post was going to go in a different direction at first, but then maybe I'm just a perv.

Why do I always find the women who DON'T want me to wake them up? Well, ok, not always, but it is fairly uncommon. The weird thing is, I know a bunch of women who like it all the time, but their husbands/boyfriends don't want to. As a guy, I don't understand this attitude from men...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home