.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/30/2005

KIDS FIRST DAY RE-CAP

Of course I was worried for nothing. Bre said her day flew by and that she liked her school. She didn't really talk to anybody for most of the day, but met a few girls in her after school program. And she ate lunch alone. Hopefully that won't last long.

One thing that pissed me off was that they aren't allowed to wear hooded sweatshirts at school because some of the kids will put them over their heads and sleep in class. Of course I think that is ridiculous, and wrote her a note to give to any teacher who gave her crap for wearing a hooded sweatshirt. It's cold in the morning and as far as I'm concerned, she needs a sweatshirt in the morning and ALL of hers happend to have hoods on them. That's how they are made! I'm a rebel at heart anyways, so I'll be looking forward to a phone call from the school about this.

My son on the other hand, I had no worries about. He makes friends just as quick as snaping your fingers. My daughter is just more shy and doesn't approach people like my son does. Luckily he had a great day too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home