.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/05/2005

PICTURES!

This weekend we really don’t have much planned, for a nice change. I’m picking the kids up tomorrow morning. They’ve been at the beach with my ex-in laws for all of last week, and this week they’ve been visiting my parents. The kids love it there because their neighborhood is filled with kids their age, so they can play all day. Tomorrow evening, my coolest neighbor ever is having a Barbeque for her boyfriend, so we’ll be going to that.

Since I really don’t have much to write about today, I figured I’d share some pictures! YEAH!


Here's a self portrait of David & I at Jenill's Wedding. He's not all that thrilled with how he turned out. But I think he's hot anyways!















Here are my kids swimming. The dark one is D.J. , David's son.















It's kind of a tradition in my family to take a goofy family photo, because you can't take life too seriously.




















Have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

LOL . . . "the dark one." I probably would have said "the one on the right" but your way is much better.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Truble said...

Hot is a good description though! :o)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

Your daughter has grown SO much!!!!

Great photos.
You're my blog hero.

And for the record, your approval DOES indeed count!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger mal said...

love that last pic *L*.....and I would let him eat crackers *S*

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Drowning Fish said...

You guys look adorable together. The kids look like they're having a blast!! Have a great weekend.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

Hope the weekend is going great....nice pics.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger introspectre said...

He's quite dashing! You lucky little morsel, you!
I love the goofy pics- I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many of those. So so so many.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home