.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/16/2005

A POST ABOUT NOTHING IMPATICULAR

Not a whole lot going on in my life at the moment, and I’m feeling kid of blah. I called yesterday to see where the kids were at and my mom had just picked them up! Thank God. I made the mistake of calling my ex-mother-in-law first and she basically told me that I was being petty about the clothes issues and that I should pick bigger battles. I just let it go, because she knows as much as I do that boy do I have bigger battles that I could pick with her son. The first being that he hasn’t givin me a dime since November 2003. Or the fact that he’ll go weeks without even calling the kids. But I decided, it wasn’t worth it telling her that, so I just let it go.

I hate to blog about shit like this, but part of the reason I have this blog is to vent my frustrations and FUCKHEAD is the only frustration I really have in my life, other than the fact that I get bored as hell at work, but there could be worse things.

We almost went to Laughlin this weekend with the kids, but then my poor David decided that he’s got to get the garage cleaned out now that he has Big Red (His ‘55 Chevy Truck) at home, so he can make room to put it in the garage. He’s freaking out about leaving it outside. He woke up at 3 am this morning and I could hear him putting his clothes on. I said “What are you doing?” He said “I have a bad feeling someone is stealing my truck”. Of course I didn’t want to laugh, because it’s not like we live in the hood or anything. So I let him go outside and check on his truck. He’s so paranoid. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a 24 hour surveillance camera set up with a direct feed to his Blackberry while he’s away from the house!

The diet is still going good. I’m down to 124 lbs now, with 4 lbs to go for my immediate target. Then I’ll have 7 lbs to lose after that to reach my goal. I haven’t been that thin in years! But I also want to get toned, so I’ve been using weights at the gym. The weekends totally kill me, but I’m right back on track during the week. Thank GOD weekends don’t last more than a few days, because I’d be a cow!

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger ocg said...

Wow, April...

That was touching...

:)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger mal said...

Way to go on the diet! you are stronger than me *S*

Nothing going on in your life? You have got to be Kidding!!!!!!! sheeesh, getting married, going to the races, raising a couple of cute kids, cleaning the "BOYS" clocks at poker..let alone getting laid regularly?????......You mean it gets BETTER???????? I want some of that action!!!! Where do I sign up??????

on a side note,,,,Blogs are like diaries, it is a place for us to air things we can not or have a hard time getting out....never apologize for being honest *hugs*

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

I'm feeling bad about you being bored at work ... I feel ... so ... so ... responsible.

but then, I did warn you. heh heh

Way to go on the diet! Remember tho, muscles weighs more. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home