.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/08/2005

TEXAS NO-HOLD’EM-BACK

My Coolest Neighbor Ever, had a BBQ for her boyfriend Saturday night. In which I totally cheated on my diet by drinking 3 beers. Then after I realized what I was doing, I moved onto Diet Pepsi and Rum. Something tells me I drank more than that, I just don’t remember exactly.

At the end of the evening, the guys started a game of Texas Hold‘em. I love playing Texas Hold’em and I love to watch the Celebrity Texas Hold’em and the World Tournaments. So, of course, I joined in. Plus the buy in was completely in my budget of $5.00.

Combine Poker with Alcohol = One shit talking Beatch!

Apparently, my mouth becomes bigger than my body, and I get diarrhea of the mouth, especially when I’m winning. I start calling the guys Bitches and tell them to go back to Poker school and come back when they learn how to play. I’m just plain mean! All I remember is winning most of the pot and thanked them for giving me their money.

Since this weekend was pretty much a diet disaster, (did I mention I also had cake and ice cream?), I'm back on the wagon today and starting week 2 of my diet. However, I did reach my weight loss goal of 2 lbs last week. This week, 2 more lbs! No problem!

5 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

Way to go AppleShell!

This weekend, the young daughter of my new paragliding instructor was trying to say my name ... she called me Apple. ;-)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

hey i love your blogs. good luck with ur diet.

claudia

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger mal said...

April, the guys need to get their clocked cleaned by an uber blonde on occasion. Keeps them humble *ROFTL*

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger midwest_hick said...

lol....at the smack talking poker player.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Eddo said...

I am always falling off and back on the diet wagon... so no big deal there, just as long as you keep getting back on!

I too talk a lot of noise when I am winning at Texas Hold'em - who can resist!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home