.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/06/2005

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY WEEKEND

CHAPTER 1

We arrived in Laughlin very late Thursday night. In fact is was actually more like 1 am Friday morning. Of course we were exhausted and couldn't wait to do it then pass out, which is exactly what we did.

We had friends that were arriving sometime on Friday, so our game plan was to just relax by the pool and enjoy each other.

(He is so HOT!!!!!)













We met up with David's friend Sam and a few of his friends for a show that was playing in our hotel called "Beehive". If you've never been to Laughlin before, it's like a very downsized Vegas. There are about 10 hotels on the strip right on the river. It's a more laid back atmosphere, so a lot of Senior Citizens like to go there. I was by far the youngest adult at the show. My mom would have LOVED the show.

After the show, we all went back to our room for some more cocktails. I brought a ton of alcohol, so I made us some Monster Energy drinks with Raspberry Vodka. Then we had a few shots of Goldschlauger. Sam was a party pooper and went to his room and went to bed, so David and I partied with Sam's friends and went to the Riverside . They have a few clubs. One without a cover charge. So of course that's where we went. Plus, there's not nearly as many people there, so there's plenty of room to dance without bumping into the person next to you. David and I had a few raspberry kamakazie's, and by that time we got pretty hammered. We thought we were the stars of So You Think You Can Dance .

When we realized that we were just sloppy drunks, we knew it was time to go. We attempted to get a cab back to our room, but the cabs were really slow, and since I'm such a friendly drunk, I made friends with this really cute couple that was standing behind us in line. They thought they were in line for Vallet, but we told them we thought we were in line for a taxi, but one hasn't come yet. Then I found out that they were from Temecula, which is 1/2 way between where I live and where my parents live. I drive through Temecula almost every week. They offered to drive us to our hotel, since the taxi's were taking so long.

After we finally got back to our room, we made some drunk love that I barely remember. I guess David had to keep me from passing out.

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Okay, that pink cowboy hat is THE coolest thing ever.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger AJ Gentile said...

Pink Cowboy Hat = Hot.

Drunk Love = Hotter.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger stretch td said...

Congrats! You look FABULOUS!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger natalie said...

I love your information on temecula I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on temecula exposed - please come by

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home