.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/09/2005

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY WEEKEND

CHAPTER 3

I guess I'll start this off by saying that what I did to her, was the one thing in my life I would take back in a heart beat if I could. It wasn't leagally wrong, just morally. It was during a very weak time in my life, which is NO excuse and I don't blame her for hating me. I wrote this appology letter but never sent it. Maybe she needs some sort of closure about the situation and an apology. I never gave her that. I don't know what to do. David thinks I should file a restraining order against her, just in case next time we run into her she doesn't try to kill me. I don't know........

Sooooooo

We began our Sunday by getting on the water with David's friends John and Elaine. They came in late Saturday afternoon, so we didn't get to see them much until Sunday. We told them we were DEFINATELY hanging out with them on Sunday.

For the most part, it was a very relaxing day hanging out on the beach on the river. They had brought Skis for us to ride, so David and I would go out back to Gasoline Ally every few hours to see what was going on. On our last ride out to Gasoline Alley, I noticed a bunch of people pulling this guy up onto the back of a boat. He looked lifeless and they were all freaking out. I read in an article that the guy died that night. He had been cliff diving and landed way wrong. The thing that sucks is when you're out on the water like that, you don't have any cell reception, and no way to get any help, plus the boat ride to the marina is hell. The water is so choppy, if you're in a small boat with a shallow hull, you're basically slapping the water the entire way back. I feel really bad for the guy. He was 32 and lived in Ontario, Ca, just 30 minutes from where I used to live.

On a happier note, that night, we went to dinner with the group and went back to our hotel room. Since it was officially our 1 year anniversary on the 4th, while David was taking a shower, I lit candles all over the room, slipped into a little sumpin sumpin, put on some romantic music and popped open a bottle of champaigne. I forgot champaigne glasses, and we had used all the platic cups in the room, so I had to pour the champaigne into empty water bottles. I know, so white trash. We could of just drank straight out of the champaigne bottle! We began with about 20 minutes of foreplay until the sexual tension had me so crazy that I demanded that he do me right now. When you're that horney, the first thrust is the best feeling in the world. That sensation of feeling it slowing glide deep inside was pure pleasure. We made love until we passed out from exhaustion. We both had the best sleep that night. But it's always great sleep after you have the best orgasm. And thats pretty much how our weekend ended.

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Alice said...

what a lovely weekend! well, um, aside from all the drama and near-fighting-to-death experiences and all. you and david are so cute :-)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger mal said...

good champagne does not require fancy drinking ware! Best champagne I had was on the beach at Refugio, plastic cups, turkey sandwiches, watching the sun go down......White Star Champagne...weeeeee *G*

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger stretch td said...

Sounds very romantic ... even with the empty water bottles.

Don't you sleep better after sex? Or, is it just me?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

THREE DAYS IN A ROW?
YOU GOT SOME THREE DAYS IN A ROW?
I think David needs to start his own blog full of advice on how to pull that shit off (so to speak).

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Actually, He got it 5 days in a row..Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning. I know one of those days we did it twice!

FYI, I'm the initiator. He's just so sexy and I love him so much, I just want to make love all the time. I get pissed if we go a day witout doing it!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger mal said...

mmmmmm,,,I had to look up the correct spelling for "insatiable" *L*...gonna wear that boy out and I am sure he will enjoy it

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

OMG Mallory, that's EXACTLY what David calls me!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home