.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/21/2005

THE HARPER VALLEY PTA

I joined the PTA! I did it for many reasons, and I actually feel good about it. I also volunteered to help with school fundraisers, since my last job (that I loved) involved organizing many fundraisers that were targeted towards schools. I have experience and skills, so the President of the PTA called me this morning to thank me for offering to help. I'll be meeting her tonight at Back To School Night. I also joined the PTA, so that I can make friends (hopefully) with other mom's that my son goes to school with, and just become more involved with the school.

In other news, I'd like to adress a situation here at work that really bothers me:

Dear Owners Husband,

I would like to politely ask you to flush the freaking toilet when you come on your visits. It seriously grosses me out that not only do you leave the seat up in MY bathroom, but also every flippen time I walk in there, I see piss and toilet paper left in the toilet. I thought you may have figured out by now that you have to hold the handle down a few seconds longer than most toilets, but obviously you're oblivious to this fact. Most people I know, check the toilet to make sure their human waste has been properly flushed, so that the next person doesn't have to look or smell it.

In case you didn't notice, this isn't your home, and I am not your wife, therefore, I get really grossed out when I use the bathroom after you, and feel the need to disinfect the toilet area.

Sincerely,

Totally Grossed Out Employee




Meet Laurie in today's Who's That Girl

7 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger mal said...

eeeeyuuuuu!!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

oh no ... a visit from HIM.

did he ask which way was East?

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

That guy defines class and sophistication.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

OMGaaaaawd... you belong to the PTA??? You'll be making Bundt cakes... go yard saleing and voting Republican next!

Romey

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Romeo,

NEVER will you find me yard saleing, or voting Republican, however, Bundt Cakes are delish!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I'd like to post a sign like that in the women's bathroom at my work. Women always complain about how men are such pigs in the bathroom, and yet at work? REVOLTING!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger stretch td said...

too much information.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home