.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/13/2005

I GOT FLOWERS!!!!!!!!

Aren't they beautiful! I'm so excited because David has never bought me flowers as long as we've been together and this is so unlike him. What makes it more specail is that they are for only one reason, he loves me!

He totally surprised me with them by delivering them to work yesterday. For one, I was not expecting to see him, so when he walked in, that was a surprise in it's self. But then he walked me to the car and opened the door and I shouted "YOU GOT ME FLOWERS!!!!!" as I was clapping my hands and jumping up and down in excitement.

The reason David has never bought me flowers is because the guy I was dating when I met David used to buy me enormous boquets of flowers. I'm talking, they were so big, when my sister saw them, she asked who died. David saw first hand the last boquet the guy sent me, becuase I was trying to break up with the guy right after I met David. The poor guy wasn't accepting it, and I guess he felt if he spent another hundred bucks on a boquet of flowers I'd change my mind. Obviously it didn't work and then I became scared he'd become my stalker.

Anyways...the card! Short but sweet....

I guess you're well over due for flowers, not quite as beautiful as you, but I tried.

Love Always,

David

How could I not love this man?

6 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Savvy said...

Guys named David can be so sweet. Or, they can be not-so-sweet. Hah! I was once in a meeting with 5 men and 4 women. Four of the guys were named 'David'! The women, on the other hand, were more beautifully diversified. We had in attendance: a Brazillian young lady; a woman from the Philippines; a Chinese belle; and a young woman from Colorado.

Ah, I love working for an international firm. Such a bouquet of beauties.

But Ive rambled too much. Congrats on the flowers!
Dave's page

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Alice said...

they're beautiful! way to go, david ;-)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

Yay yay yay yay!!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger mal said...

OK,,,,you willing to make a trade for a well maintained 50 something model, mildly driven with comfy upholstery?

If not, can I rent him for the weekend? *L*

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Gia said...

Lucky girl..!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

hey gorgeous and spoken for lady... thanks for stopping bye and commenting... and ummmm... I am blonde... my hair always darkens in the winter but in the summer I'm about your color... I'll post some pics later

romey
ps: nice flowers
(note to self... girls seem to like flowers... hmmmmmmmm)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home