.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/15/2005

I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY FUR



This is my cat Roxy. She is a model, you know what I mean, and she does her little turn on the cat walk.

Actually, she is a food whore. She lives for her can of Fancy Feast every morning and boy does she have my ass trained.

I wake up before David every morning, and as soon as my alarm goes off, so does she. Only she's the snooze that I can't turn off. And since I don't want her to wake up David, I have to get out of bed and feed her immediately. She's just like a baby, cries to be fed, sleeps 20 hours a day, and shits. This picture was taken prior to her 9am nap.

In other news......

I had my interview last night and I would say it went very well, and she was pleasantly surprised to find out that I do have knowledge about Property Management. What I mean by that is, she (the lady I interviewed with who happens to manage 7 different properties in San Diego) is one of David's customers. She also happens to live in our condo complex (which I'm sure I've mentioned before). Well, David one day saw her walking up from the pool, and pulled over (because he was in his car) and said "Hey, you have any positions open because my girlfriend needs a job". Making it sound so random and like I just got fired or something. She said "Well, she needs some experience". In which he replied "She has some".

Luckily, she gave me the time of day, and looked at my resume, and after interviewing with me, found out that I actually know quite a bit about property management, and dealing with tenants. She even said at one point of the interview "It's refreshing to hear you say that". Apparently, she's been interviewing people who have a lot of admin experience, but no Property Management experience, and she's been looking for about 2 1/2 months.

At the end of the interview she said that I definitely had the qualifications and experience she was looking for, and that she will have me meet with the Operations Manager. Which is good. No? Now I just have to wait for her to get back with me, so that I can have a second interview. I do have to say, that I am very excited about this and I'm hoping and praying that I get this job. It will be a great career opportunity for me, plus a little more cash in my pocket, which will ultimately go to gas. Oh well, it's worth it.

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Wow . . . . you have reached the same level as the old ladies, putting pictures of your kitty online. Are you going to start stamping and having tupperware parties now?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

You suck! She's so pretty and I thought I should share her with the world. And there's nothing wrong with Scrapbooking!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

ah man april... now im gunna have that song in my head all night

major cuteness to the kitty (we have 6... all start with the letter "B")

good luck wid the job

Romey
*I'm too sexy for this comment*

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger mal said...

Mo' cash is good! Good luck with the Ops Mgr

and your kitty is cute

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger peffel said...

What kind of experience do you have. From the blogs about Laughlin and all the great love making, it sure sounds like you have alot of experience. LOL. Just Kidding , good luck with the new job, I love being able to read our blogs again.

Love Ya Jeff

MUAH !!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home