.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/27/2005

IT'S BEEN A GOOD YEAR

So far this year, I moved in with David, got engaged to David and have increased my yearly salary by more than $12,000. I got an additional $9k per year when I started at my current job and another $3k when I start my new job.

Oh yah, did I mention I got the job?

I am now an Assistant Property Manager for one of the largest Commercial Real Estate firms in So. Cal. I start on October 10th and as you can imagine I am totally excited! I can tell David is so proud of me. I keep catching him staring at me with a big grin on his face and love in his eyes.

The guys at my current job are bummed to lose me, but also happy for me. Rod came down this morning and said "I had a wierd dream last night that you were quitting". I replied "It's no dream, it's true. Did you call Gerald and tell him his preminition has come true?"

Gerald had a dream about a month ago that I was quitting. I then realized he has psychic powers because I was looking for another job at the time and had an interview lined up.

I think when I get paid on Friday, I'm going to buy myself a kick ass outfit for my first day at my new job. I deserve it! All that worrying about my second interview for nothing. I think it's in my blood.

8 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

Way to go!

And Gerald? he gets that psychic stuff from me.

hee hee

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger ocg said...

Congrats girl!

I'm so excited for you!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

Yeaaaaaaah April
*hugs ya... hugs ya again... damn you smell good... hugs ya once more... is David looking? hugs ya again*
You gooooo girl!
Mucho congrats and a great big atagirl fer a life well done

romey/bounce
*hugs ya again... damn ur soft*

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Truble said...

Congrats April!! Way to go! You can only go UP from here!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Alice said...

CONGRATS! that's fabulous! well done you! and btw, buying a new outfit for day 1 at the new job is an excellent idea ;-)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Do you believe dreams really forecast the future or is that just a coincidence? Because if it forecasts the future I'm very excited about my van full of Playboy bunnies arriving at my door.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Congrats sister! I'm so happy for you!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger mal said...

ALL RIGHT!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home