.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/30/2005

ONE WEEK DOWN....ONE TO GO

I'm so excited today is the end of week one and I just have one more week until I'm done with this place. Don't get me wrong. The guys here are great, but putting together reports over and over again gets very redundant. And the massive amounts of filing that I procrastinate, keeps building up. I'll feel guilty if I leave it all, so I'll try my best to get a majority of it done. However, I HATE HATE HATE filing. Unfortunately, it's a tedious task associated with most office jobs.

I was woken up by my son last night around 3:30 am. He had a bloody nose. He gets them every-so-often for no reason, and in the middle of the night or sometimes, in the middle of the day. After I got him taken care of, neither David or I could fall back asleep. Would of been a great time to have a quickie, but both of us concentrated on trying to fall asleep, instead our minds were racing with thoughts of work. Him with his present job, and me, thinking about the new clothes I want to buy.

We won't have the kids this weekend, so I'm hoping to get EB72 to come over and have dinner and drinks. Hopefully she'll accept my offer.

Have a fab weekend!

5 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

hmmm. I responded to your comment on my blog. Maybe dinner and drinks tonight? I'll email you ...

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

5 working days? Soon be over!
Have a lovely weekend.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

do you have anything specific - clotheswise - in mind? This clotheshorse wants to know!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger mal said...

I always hated transitioning jobs, it just seemed to drag on forever

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

The reason it seems to drag forever is because you're more excited about the new job than the current one. That's a good thing, right?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home